ALTOMECH Jumbo Bag Unloading Systems, also known as Bulk Bag Dischargers, are specifically designed to provide an easy, clean and economical way to discharge the entire contents of bulk and semi-bulk bags, especially when the material is less than free-flowing. The ALTOMECH Jumbo Bag Unloading System offers a wide variety of options to meet specific bag sizes, bag handling requirements and bulk material characteristics.Featuring a clean design ideal for dusty process environments, the Activator Bulk Bag Unload System utilizes “No-Maintenance” actuators which utilize 50% less compressed-air whereby eliminating rods and seals.
The system provides the most effective flow promotion by applying force to four bottom edges instead of only two sides, maximizing full discharge of the bulk bag. Unit is constructed with stainless steel product contact surfaces as standard. Discharge options include ALTOMECH pick-up adapter for vacuum conveying, screw discharger or rotary valve for metered feed, and flexible screw or aero-mechanical conveyors.Our massage paddles have a proprietary design to discharge the contents of the bag dust-free into your process.
· Heavy Duty Welded Tubular Frame Construction
· Lift Off Guards protecting plant personnel
· Lift out corner panel and Quick Release massage paddles for cleaning and maintenance
· Massage Paddles are offered as an option on difficult materials to help with flow promotion
· Wide variety of options to meet specific bag size, bag handling, material characteristics, and process requirements
· Partial Bag Cutoff
· Option for Loss-in-Weight Feeding into pneumatic convey system or directly into customers process
|Air Volume||20 CFM|
|Compressed Air||6 bar|
View Complete details