Bulk Bag Loader
ALTOMECH has designed a number of bulk bag loading frames for different applications and will aggressively respond to all bulk bag loading opportunities. In general, the frames from ALTOMECH are simple, sturdy frames of square tubular construction with four legs and permitting a great number of loading options, including the supports for these. A simple bungee cord bag neck damp offers a major advantage in being able to seal any bag neck from 13 inch diameter to 24 inch diameter without changing the bag neck spout. An inflatable cuff, which is common on competitive units, is offered as an option. The disadvantage of this device is that a single size cannot accommodate a wide range of bag necks. The versatile and simple single venturi power unit with venturi discharge provides a source of low pressure air for bag inflation. A filter for the air displaced from the bag is standard.
· Heavy duty square tubular frame with welded top section and bolted legs.
· Internal weigh frame with four bad cells and summing box and height adjustable bag support deck.
· Bag tensioning straps.
· Bag loading spout with bag inflation port and exhaust port with filter.
· Simple bungee cord bag neck damp. Can handle any size bag neck
· Single venturi power unit with manual air control provides low pressure air for bag inflation.
· A wide variety of filling devices can be accommodated (not included in base pricing).
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Capacity||500 Kg-2000 Kg|
|Air Supply||6 Bar|
|Filling Accuracy||100 gram|
View Complete details